Cosmetic dentistry can take on numerous forms and offer many benefits. Usually, cosmetic dentistry is used to fix, repair, enhance, upgrade, or makeover your smile. Luckily, there are many forms of cosmetic dentistry to match the many needs your teeth may have. This includes repairing abnormalities and discolorations. If you are seeking a tooth restoration service, look no further than whitening treatments, veneers, and crowns. If you need a tooth replacement treatment, dentures, dental implants, and dental bridges can be used.
For a better understanding of the basics of cosmetic dentistry, listed below are key principles concerning cosmetic dentistry:
– Dentures are treatments built to allow you tooth replacements that can be removed on a daily basis.
– Dental implants are treatments capable of replacing missing teeth with superior versions that directly attach to your jawbone for a durable hold that can easily last a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental crowns are treatments given to fix broken or damaged teeth by covering and concealing each tooth on all sides down to the gum line.
– Teeth whitening treatments are products administered to enhance your smile by bringing out its best color in your teeth by removing stains and discolorations for a brighter white.
– Dental veneers are treatments crafted to cover and conceal the fronts of problematic teeth with durable shells that can be colored and shaped to fit your smile’s needs.
– Dental bridges are treatments used to replace missing teeth with healthy alternatives that directly attach to other teeth in your mouth.
An oral health disorder can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Lodo Dental. To book an appointment with Dr. Nicole Furuta at our dentist office in Denver, Colorado, please contact us at 303-623-5636. We look forward to seeing you soon!